Thursday, August 4, 2011

Razer Switchblade

Holy crap I found this neato device. I must be slow or something.


This little bugger is called the Razer Switchblade. It has a 7 inch multi-touch display, has dimensions of 172mm x 115mm x 25mm, and the keyboard is full LCD, it is also powered by an Intel Atom 1.7 GHz z690. It also runs on windows 7 and it is made for portable gameplay. I do not know anymore details, and I have never heard of it. I am very interested in this and I will keep track with this and will post an update once I get more information. All I can say not is that it looks awesome.

17 comments:

  1. it looks impressive but i dont know how playable the games will be on a touchscreen. i am an avid mouse supporter and user.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks very nice! thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with papar, I dont think it will be that useful for FPS games, it will probably be better for MMORPG games like WOW. Great device none the less

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see WoW on the screen, if there was a portable game of that graphic quality available for it... Sign me up! Looking forward to an update!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gaming would certainly be harder.. but I would like to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am more on gaming, not on portability. But very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I would love something like that. If I was waiting anywhere I'd have something to do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks too small for me :P
    isn't 1.7 a little slow for wow?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks really great, a bit too small but it's a nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Razer is by far the best gaming accessory brand

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a gamer's wet dream.
    +followed

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am totally razer equipped! :D
    and this device looks EPIIIIIIC!
    NEED

    ReplyDelete
  13. l o o k s AMAZING! I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Warcraft 3 in your pocket? Im sold.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks awesome! I really want one.

    ReplyDelete